Let's Build the North Tower Next. Here are the few characteristics. We will be using
- Chiseled Stone Bricks
- Stone Steps
- Stone Slab
- Bottom will be 15 x 15 Chiseled Stone Brick Rectangle.
- Height of the Bottom Slab will be 3 blocks (Chiselled Stone)
- Then the Tower itself will be 12 blocks height, with each layer reducing in circumference from the one below, giving a illusion of a conical shape. We will use Stone Steps here for this effect.
- When 12 stone steps are completed on both front and back. They should meet at the top for one block size.
- We will put 3 ornamented blocks on top. Thus the size of the structure will be 15 blocks in height.